Pinhole Pro S | Widest Professional Pinhole Lens - Boasting 11mm & 37mm Wide-Angle Focal Lengths with Up to 120° Field of View - Soney
Pinhole Pro S | Widest Professional Pinhole Lens - Boasting 11mm & 37mm Wide-Angle Focal Lengths with Up to 120° Field of View - Soney by Thingyfy at Meier Camera. MPN: Pinhole Pro. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Unpredictable And Full Of Character In the early 20th century, the development of high speed films and mass production of glass lens almost made pinhole photography forgotten. It's a lost art form, only to be kept alive by the few enthusiasts. Photographers turned to the endless pursuit of sharpness, resolution and speed. That trend still dominates today. However many photographers like yourself have started to realize that high resolution and high specs can not replace the authenticity of analo
Product Description & Reviews
Unpredictable And Full Of Character In the early 20th century, the development of high speed films and mass production of glass lens almost made pinhole photography forgotten. It's a lost art form, only to be kept alive by the few enthusiasts. Photographers turned to the endless pursuit of sharpness, resolution and speed. That trend still dominates today. However many photographers like yourself have started to realize that high resolution and high specs can not replace the authenticity of analogue photography that's more personal, original, unfiltered with a timeless 'point of view'. Pinhole photography provides exactly that. After all it is the closest to what a human eye can see. See The Original World Create photos and videos exactly the same way photos were taken hundreds of years ago, and pair that with modern high speed, high ISO technologies. The result is stunning and timeless. Designed For Digital, Made For Print Pinhole photography is great for printing out. Paper gives pinhole photos timeless feeling. In order to achieve a whopping 120° field of view at an aperture less than 0.15mm, the pinhole wall has to be leas than 0.1mm to eliminate the tunnel effect, or dark corners on the picture. Two Series, Four Focal Lengths Pinhole Pro and Pinhole Pro S offer seven different lens mounts and four focal lengths, ranging from 11mm to 55mm. With the extension tubes that are widely available for each lens mount, it's possible to covert the Pinhole Pro to a wide range of focal lengths, taking advantages of the unique multi-aperture design.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ Wider, Sharper, Lighter - Introducing The All New Wide Angle S-Series : Since the original success of the Pinhole Pro, our backers have been asking us to release a wide angle version of the professional pinhole lens. We heard you, loud and clear! Today we have happy to announce two new wide angle lenses to the Pinhole Pro family: the Pinhole Pro S11 (11mm).
- ✔ Pinhole Photography - The Most Fundamental Way To Capture : Pinhole photography predates any form of modern photography as the most fundamental form of photographic art. The forerunner to the photographic camera was the camera obscura - a permeative photographic device with no lens but a single pinhole aperture.
- ✔ Pinhole Cinema - A New Horizon : Never before, is professional pinhole motion pictures so easy and achievable. The vivid yet stunningly unique look of the pinhole cinema is something that's simply non-reproducible by digital.
- ✔ Making The Impossible Possible - 120° Field Of View In Just 0.14mm : One of the biggest challenges to create a super wide angle pinhole lens is the innovative engineering of the lens structure itself at a microscopic scale.
- ✔ The Most Professional And Easy To Use Pinhole Lens Ever : What lies in every Pinhole Pro lens, is the secret of how each tiniest yet perfectly precious pinhole aperture is made. Unlike most DIY and commercial pinhole cameras and pinhole lenses that use either mechanical pin punching, chemical etching or laser etching, Thingyfy uses a robotic controlled tiny micro-drill that is only 0.05mm in diameter, to preciously drill a perfectly round and smooth pinhole aperture.
Surveillance Camera Lenses
3.94 x 2.36 x 4.02 inches
Have questions about this item (Pinhole Pro), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Thingyfy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BCS 24-70, ean: 4712417430634,
This 24-70 mm f/1.4 lens is designed for use with the Brinno TLC200 PRO HDR Time Lapse Video Camera. CS mount. Focal length: 24-70 mm. Aperture: f/1.4-2.4. Diagonal angle of view: 94-38 degrees. Focus adjustment: manual, various-focal. Closest focusi...
Overview: This CCTV video lens with beautiful appearance, good hand feeling and excellent work performance. It's a good replacement for your old CCTV camera lens. It is your cost-effective choice. Features: *5-100mm f/1.8 1/3'' CCTV Lens, mount type ...
mpn: M5018-MP2, ean: 0783583139359,
CBC America M5018MP2 2/3'' 50mm f1.8 w/locking iris & focus, 1.5 megapixel, C-mountCBC America M5018MP2.
mpn: 18ME01WGASTB52NKC, ean: 0190033884972,
Specifications: Brand Name: Runcam Item Name: Split 3 Micro Color: Orange Field of View(FOV) : Recording FOV: 165°; FPV FOV: 165°@16:9, 130°@4:3 Video Resolution: 1080@60fps / 1080@50fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps Video File Format: MOV Image Resolu...