Vortex Optics Diamondback Roof Prism Binoculars 10x42
Vortex Optics Diamondback Roof Prism Binoculars 10x42 by Vortex Optics at Meier Camera. MPN: DB-205. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Your favorite Binoculars, the Vortex Diamondback, have undergone a complete redesign and become the 2016 New Diamondback. The redesign offers improved functionality, look, and optical system. The new sleek design features long clean lines and a shorter hinge, allowing more space to more easily and firmly hold. The improved chassis offers even more rigidity in the structure, without effecting the overall weight, coming in 3 ounces lighter than the original. Additionally, the New Diamondback featu
Product Description & Reviews
Your favorite Binoculars, the Vortex Diamondback, have undergone a complete redesign and become the 2016 New Diamondback. The redesign offers improved functionality, look, and optical system. The new sleek design features long clean lines and a shorter hinge, allowing more space to more easily and firmly hold. The improved chassis offers even more rigidity in the structure, without effecting the overall weight, coming in 3 ounces lighter than the original. Additionally, the New Diamondback features a completely new optical features with enhanced, dielectric fully multi-coated lenses that serve up stunning views and impressive low-light performance - critical attributes when working to glass and evaluate game. With their ultra-wide, best-in-class, field of view, you can efficiently cover ground and acquire subjects with ease. The D205 model features 10x Magnification, 42mm Objective Lens Diameter and a 15mm Eye Relief.
Features & Highlights
- 10x magnification and 42mm objective lenses, these Diamondback binoculars are the workhorse of Vortex lineup; known for impressive optical quality and durability.
- Dielectric, fully multi-coated lenses transmit more light and clearer, brighter images. A field of view that is one of the largest in its class helps you efficiently glass your surroundings and identify your target.
- A sleek, short hinge design with rubber armor and thumb indents leaves more room for your hands creating an easier, secure, non-slip grip.
- Multi-position eyecups twist up for adjustable eye relief. A right eye diopter accomodates for focal differences in your eyes.
- Argon purging and rubber armor provide enhanced waterproof and fogproof performance in extreme weather conditions.Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
0.1 x 5.1 x 5.8 inches
7.4 x 3.8 x 8.3 inches
Have questions about this item (DB-205), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vortex Optics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BAA663AA, ean: 0018208072453,
The Monarch ATB 42mm with dielectric high-reflective Multilayer Prism coating binocular features brighter, sharper colors, crisp and drastically improved low-light performance. A new body style provides unparalleled strength and ruggedness in a packa...
mpn: NIK-16031, ean: 0018208160310,
The Prostaff 3S Binocular lives up to its namesake with bright, multicoated optics, wide field of view, long eye relief and waterproof/fogproof performance, Notably lightweight and compact, the Prostaff 3S is a standout binocular for those looki...
mpn: 334211, ean: 0029757342119,
Pure hunting performance! with industry leading clarity, Bushnell trophy binoculars are priced to leaved competitors eating dust on a shelf. They are armor-plated, waterproof, fog proof and built to take Nature's worst while delivering best-in-class ...
mpn: ANIK757XK1, ean: 0616639697735,
Almost an ounce lighter than its predecessor and built with Nikon ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lenses, the new Monarch 5 is a serious contender to be the ''go-to'' binocular for any outdoor enthusiast. It delivers sharp, high-contrast views that a...