Free Shipping Included! OMAX 20X-40X-80X Cordless Dual LED Lights Stereo Binocular Microscope with USB Digital Camera by OMAX at Meier Camera. MPN: G223E-E20-C02. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a package of cordless stereo binocular LED microscope with an USB digital imaging system. It can be used on 110V power supplies as well as running with 3 AA batteries, which means that it can be used in the outdoor fields. The microscopy has 20X, 40X and 80X three step magnifications with dual LED lights from both top and bottom sides. It has large working distance of 57mm and maximum field of view of 10mm. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on
Product Description & Reviews
This is a package of cordless stereo binocular LED microscope with an USB digital imaging system. It can be used on 110V power supplies as well as running with 3 AA batteries, which means that it can be used in the outdoor fields. The microscopy has 20X, 40X and 80X three step magnifications with dual LED lights from both top and bottom sides. It has large working distance of 57mm and maximum field of view of 10mm. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can also be used to make measurements. You can also view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS. This microscope is a good choice for people who like to collect coins, stamps, rocks, gemstones but with low budget. It is also a good choice for students who would like to inspect insects, botanical specimens and etc.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 20X, 40X, 80X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/20 and WF20X; Rotational objectives: 2X, 4X; Head: 45degrees Inclined binocular with locked-in eyepieces; Diopter adjustment on left ocular-tube; Interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch - 2-15/16inch(55mm - 75mm); Working distance: 2-1/4inch (57mm); Field of view: 10mm/5mm
- LED cold illuminators: incident (upper) and transmitted (lower); Adjustable focus knob tension; Frosted glass stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter
- Head vertical moving range (along the pillar): 2-3/4inch (70mm); Focusing adjustment range: 1-5/8inch (42mm); All metal mechanical components; Full optical glass elements; Power supply: Power adapter: - Input: 120V AC 50/60 Hz (US and Canada); Battery: 3 AA batteries
- Digital camera: - true color 640 x 480 pixels - 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
11.8 x 6.5 x 13.7 inches
11.8 x 6.5 x 13.7 inches
Have questions about this item (G223E-E20-C02), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PST-234-10LRC, ean: 0799861831372,
The Parco PST series are durable and dependable. They deliver a 3 dimensional, un-reversed image with great resolution, brightness, and clarity, and are engineered for ease of use and simplicity of operation. This model has a rugged all metal constru...
mpn: SE305R-PZ, ean: 0013964470109,
AmScope SE305R-PZ 10x-20x-30x-60x Advanced All Metal Full Glass Optics Student Binocular Stereo Microscope with Incident (Top) and Transmitted (Bottom) Lights From Manufacture AmScope SE305R-PZ is a forward binocular stereo microscope offering...
mpn: microscope003, ean: 0711102626073,
Gosky high-quality stereo microscope - 20x and 40x magnifications science lab scope allowing you to view both slides and 3D objects -- with smartphone adapter you can capture beauty of the microworld with your cellphone.Main Features:10x&20x widefiel...
mpn: SE305-AZ, ean: 0013964503890,
The AmScope SE305-AZ stereo microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x18mm and 20x10mmwidefield eyepieces, 1x and 3x objectives, upper and lower halogen lighting, two stage plates, and an arm stand. The binocular viewing head has an interpupillary r...